Friday, July 24, 2009

It's 3 a.m. I must be lonely...for Jerry Springer?

Photobucket

So last night I accidently fell asleep with my TV on.  And for those who don't know, I do NOT have cable in my apt down here.  I brought my little TV with me and plugged it into the wall just to see what I would get...Well I get three channels.  One is the HSN (Home Shopping Network) and one is CBS while the other is a miss mash of just some good and some bad reruns.  

So again I fell asleep with my TV on and woke up at 3:15 in the morning to Jerry Springer.  I don't think that I have watched this show in years... but 20 minutes later I realized that I was awake actually watching JERRY SPRINGER.  It sucked me in!  Even at 3 am!  I even thought about turning the TV off and decided to let it go to one more commercial till I did.  It did not disappoint and the only repercussion that my tryst with Springer at 3 a.m. produced was that I woke up late for work...

Damn you Springer! :)




No comments: