Shirt: Old Navy Skirt: IDK Scarf: Thrift Belt: JSimps Socks: The Sneakery Boots: Doc Martens
Thanks to Nina at Ballerina's Closet Obsession I received that Happy 101 Blog Award! She is a very thoughtful blogger who always has the best pictures of her SHOES! Go on by and chickity check it out for yourself!
To keep with the blog award rules, I must now list 10 things that make me happy! Here they are (in no order and I could go on for days!)
1. Finding a Hershey's Kiss in my coat pocket
2. Hearing my nephews laugh
3. Tickling Bean
4. When I see growth in one of my students
5. Small presents from the grocery store
6. An I LOVE YOU text from my dad
7. When my mom does "bird lip"
8. Having all my besties in one room for the Shoe Exchange
9. Warm sun on my face
10. HUGE bathtubs
and Number 11 would have been MY NEW DOC MARTENS! Aren't they the most...to say the least? (sorry. Huge Grease fan!)
I will award my picks tomorrow. I just watched a category 5 hurricane get SILVER. No points for originality? Lame.
See ya tomorrow!