Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesdays

Hi all~

I am so busy this week that I actually weighted in Monday and saved the news for today!

I had a great week of no gluten (allergic), minimal sugar (obsessed) and fresh fruits, veggies and lean meats. (all organic).

I have been drinking a morning smoothie every morning with banana's, ice and skim milk.  I really need to switch it to rice milk since milk doesn't agree so well with me (I get itchy ears. Weird, huh?)

SO FOR THE BIG NEWS:  I am down another .6!  I usually have a weigh in outfit that I wear (I swear that people giggle at it because it is a pair of leggings and a tank. AS close to naked as I can be at WW!) but on Monday I had on jeans.  Jeans that weigh 1lb!  Can you believe it?  Oh well.  At least I still saw a loss...

Keeping track?  That is 27.4 to go!  My WW leader tries to beat it in my head that slow and steady is the way to go for lasting weight loss, but it can be  a little frustrating...

Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

Yay congrats on the progress...I'm still working on my weight loss, but without the use of one leg I think I'm at a slight disadvantage. :)

Keep up the great work!

Nina said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations!! Your morning smoothie sounds delish...Yummy! :)

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Blicious said...

congrats!!! cute blog

xoxo

Anonymous said...

congrats that's great! Weight loss can be so fustrating! I'm so glad to hear your doing amazing!