Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back in BLACK


I wanted to find a pair of black skinny jeans.
BUT I didn't want to pay a lot for them as I hope to change sizes soon...

So I set a price point of $30 bucks and went out looking for the black skinny and I FOUND them!  Gotta love Target!  They fit great!
Jeans: Target     Shoes: JSimps     Burnout T: UO     Jacket: ROXY     Hat: ROXY     Earrings: IDK

I love when a fashion plan comes together.  I often dream up something I want, and it doesn't even exist!  I used to write these items on my Christmas list and drive my mom crazy!  She used to look and look and would always pull me aside and say  " I have searched everywhere and I really don't think that they make XYZ..."  Ha ha...Poor MOM!  What a trooper!

Ugh. Tomorrow is Weight Loss Wednesday.  WWW+Vacation=NOT GOOD.  

Till Then...

P.S. Welcome New Readers!  I appreciate every one of you!!! :)

5 comments:

Jean-pierre MATTEI ( clothings maker who shares some fashion sketches .............................. ) said...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SUPERB SUPERB LOOK !

And thank you veryyyyyyy much !


Kiss !
==========================================================

Anonymous said...

YAY, for Target! They are my godsend for cute outfits and you definitely look SO cute! Love those jeans!!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Betty and Veronica said...

I wish so bad we had a target here in Canada! ARGH!!!

You look awesome in that outfit! Great find!

Mara

The Great Angini said...

Last night on Lost a character was wearing grey nail polish, and I noticed because of your post. See you tonight Auntie!

Taylor said...

Looking good. Love the little side-knot!