Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesdays

Hi all~

I have to let you know that I actually weigh in on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. so this post will always be a bit later in the day.

So.... I am down 1 pound! YAY! So if you are keeping tabs that is 28.6 more to go!

I seriously didn't have the best "eating" week as I went to the fancy Waterfront restaurant and ate a steak the size of my face and Baked Alaska (bigger than my face!)

Oh well. I am back on track and down a pound! Woooooo Whooooooo!

I was playing with my remote control and got these hilarious pics. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Julie said...

You make me smile!! Way to go on the weight loss! Are you at Bean's house in the picture??

angini said...

Bean's house looks so cute, and you look fabulous as always!

Taylor said...

Aren't new toys fun?!