Friday, March 19, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesdays

Me. With a jawline and a bit too thin wearing a brown hat.

Me. With no jawline a bit too chubs wearing a brown hat.

Today I am somewhere (closer to second pic) in between! But the good news is...


I am down another 2.2! Keeping track? That is 23.8 to go!


I had a lot of inquires about what I am doing and I thought that I would share: Please remember that I am not a doctor (and don't even play one on TV!) so go about it in a manner that is right and safe for you! Also go HERE to help calculate how many calories you need to shed the LBS!


Here it is:

Meal 1:(8:00am) 1/3 c. oatmeal,4 egg whites 1 yolk

Meal 2:(10:30-11:00am) 3 oz of chicken,fish or lean beef, 1/2 c rice or 4 oz potato,salad or veggie/fruit

Meal 3:(1-1:30pm) same as meal 2

Meal 4: (3:30-4:00) piece of fruit or veggies with 2 tbs peanut butter or slice of mozzarella cheese

Meal 5:(dinner) same as meal 2

Meal 6:(snack) Banana Smoothie (with skim milk and ice)


Calculate the calories and make it right for you. I can't eat gluten so this is gluten free. BTW... I am a Weight Watcher DROP OUT! It just wasn't working for me (not the weight loss part, the whole POINTS thing...)


I also give myself one dinner out a week of whatever I want... it keeps me sane!


If you have any questions at all, leave them in the comments or email me! I am glad to support! Believe me... If I can do this, you can too!


5 comments:

Jolie said...

Good for you Girlie! Wish you were closer I really need a workout buddy, a fashionable one would be even better!

Taylor said...

I need 1339. I might get that much each day. :)

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Valerie said...

I love the brown hat and you look great in both pics! Great ideas for meal options. Thanks!

ashley said...

haha, congrats! but i must say you pull off a brown hat pretty damn well either way :)