Thursday, December 17, 2009

Zara and The Black Nativity

I went to go see The Black Nativity: A Gospel last night and LOVED IT! I have wanted to see it for years and this year Sanjaya (from American Idol fame) was a character in it. He definitely wasn’t the star, as so many of that choir voices were amazing!

I was moved to tears during more than one performance… I wish I could have taken all of you with me!
This is what I wore and I love this outfit so much. It feels like my personality is hanging on the outside of my body…It really sums me up. Bright, complicated, soft, girly, and fun. Enjoy!

Dress: Zara
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: F21
Tights: TJ MAXX
Shoes: Nordstrom

7 comments:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Love your outfit.. and your tights especially! Love the background toooo!

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Nice tights! Great background too, pretty!
X, fashionnerdic

Taylor said...

Love those tights! I can never find any at TJMaxx.

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

I found you through a comment and I'm always curious to see others blogs..
X, fashionnerdic.

Nubiasnonsense said...

very cute leggings!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Wow girl, you look absolutely amazing! I love the yellow dress with the oxford top and red shoes...ooh and those tights pull it all together perfectly!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

אדוה&לימור said...

great outfit!!
love your style :)