Thursday, December 17, 2009

Zara and The Black Nativity

I went to go see The Black Nativity: A Gospel last night and LOVED IT! I have wanted to see it for years and this year Sanjaya (from American Idol fame) was a character in it. He definitely wasn’t the star, as so many of that choir voices were amazing!

I was moved to tears during more than one performance… I wish I could have taken all of you with me!
This is what I wore and I love this outfit so much. It feels like my personality is hanging on the outside of my body…It really sums me up. Bright, complicated, soft, girly, and fun. Enjoy!

Dress: Zara
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: F21
Tights: TJ MAXX
Shoes: Nordstrom

7 comments:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Love your outfit.. and your tights especially! Love the background toooo!

Nerdic.. said...

Nice tights! Great background too, pretty!
X, fashionnerdic

Auburn Not Red said...

Love those tights! I can never find any at TJMaxx.

Nerdic.. said...

I found you through a comment and I'm always curious to see others blogs..
X, fashionnerdic.

Nubiasnonsense said...

very cute leggings!

Amy said...

Ouch! Wow girl, you look absolutely amazing! I love the yellow dress with the oxford top and red shoes...ooh and those tights pull it all together perfectly!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

אדוה&לימור said...

great outfit!!
love your style :)