Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year and Hiatus...

Happy New Year all! This is the Christmas card that I send out to my loved ones and wanted to share how cute my sweetie is with all of you as well!  I love that we did not plan the fact that I am in all white and he is in all black!  Good and Evil? Ha ha...


Apologies for the unannounced hiatus.  I really do not know what happened!  I was out of town for Christmas in a land of no wireless (which every once in awhile is a good thing!) and Bean and I still have 2 more x-mas with family to go!  

So Merry Merry to you all and I will be posting my resolutions soon!  I will be a slow poster till after the New Year (as if I am a fast poster now...LOL!)  

Blogging is becoming such a release for me and I am sure that in my New Year's resolutions I will have a better commitment to what I want it to look like for me!

Thanks for all you support.

Loves!








1 comment:

Taylor said...

You've got yourself a cutie, there!
Enjoy the rest of the year and I hope to see more of you next year in the blogging world!