Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Friday!

This dress is really pouffy after the belt line... In the pics, you can see it poking out of my coat! It's hard to call it a dress as I wouldn't wear it without leggings! (My booty would fall out! :)
But it makes for the perfect 1st grade teacher uniform.
I sit on the floor with kids, I crawl, I squat, I dance...I wear a lot of leggings to work.
Does the activity at your job dictate how you dress? I was just wonderin....

Have an amazing weekend! Enjoy the sun! (It is actually sunny in the NW! YAY!)

Trench: Target
Dress: Ross
Leggings: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Ruby and Bloom

7 comments:

ShannySue said...

Cute pics! Happy Friday! Albany is beautiful as well:)

Taylor said...

hehe Booty hanging out. That made me laugh. I'm glad you're not that type of girl!

My job lets me dress casual (but not going-to-the-beach or just-got-out-of-bed-casual). It's nice not having to wear panty hose and suits!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! My sister is a 2nd grade teacher so I've heard a lot about how that dictates her wardrobe choices :)

Mina said...

beautiful trechcoat. that colour really suits u.
xoxo
mina
www.faboulista.com

LaToya said...

Love the colors your wearing!

http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Ummm...YES it most certainly does! Ok..I need to shop at Ross more!! :) I hope you had a great Friday...I am SO happy it is sunny and warm! Also let me know time and place for meeting this guy and I will be there!! :) After you have dressed me of course!

emily said...

i love colors, so pretty! lovely earrings as well.